This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Georgie, Steelers, Jobs and more snow!

So, we've been here for over a month and have had a relatively easy time adjusting. Of course we both miss our friends and family very much, but we are enjoying our time with each other as well as with some new found friends.

The temp has ranged from -6 to 45 since we've been here but usually stays around 25. Charles and I attempted to make our first snowman on Saturday and had a wonderful time. His name was Georgie. (I say "was" because it was in the forties on Sunday and Georgie was no more!) We also had some fun jumping into snowbanks and throwing snowballs at each other! Sunday was a great day too! There's nothing like watching the Steelers win the Super Bowl in true STEELER country!

YAY, Pittsburgh Steelers!!! :0) People are serious about their football up here!!!!

I got a job! I start training for a bank here on Monday. I'm very excited! Charles is actually about to head out the door for an interview. We're hoping that he can be able to work and do well in his classes. I'm sure it won't be a problem for him! I don't know when I'll get to see him, but this is only for a season.

Evie is adjusting well to the weather and was acting like a puppy in the snow. She was attempting to help us with our snowman by running around us and back and forth. It was quite a sight! I think she is enjoying all the attention!

I will post some more pics soon. Love you all!!

~casey

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you guys! Have fun up north!

    ReplyDelete