This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Praise the LORD!!

Charles got a job!  And this one is more in his field than the last.  He is doing custom wheels and tires.  He doesn't love it, but it's better than doing landscaping!  We have seen the Lord provide in every way!  It is truly amazing!  I'm so thankful for all that we are learning during this time.  I feel growing pains, but at least we are growing.

We were at home group last night and something one of the guys said totally spoke to me.  He was talking about his family and siblings and how they are really REALLY getting on his nerves.  He then said the most profound thing!  He said, "I'm sure it's just me since they are ALL annoying me."  Wow, really?  That's amazing.  I immediately thought of our living situation and how there are days when EVERYONE gets on my nerves.  How much better things would be if instead of just getting annoyed I went before the Lord and said, "Jesus, these people are seriously getting on my nerves.  I don't want to feel this way, please show me what I need to change in my life and heart."  What effect would that have on things at home?

Just my thoughts....

~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment