This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Podunk Pennsylvania~~

Charles and I were so blessed to have an amazing trip up here. I think we brought Florida weather with us. (70 degrees on saturday) It was a gorgeous drive, long but beautiful! No snow and no ice made for a safe trip. We had to take a detour when we got into PA that was a tiny little windy road with steep hills and stuff. There's no way we could have made that in the snow and ice safely! Praise the Lord! The next morning it was 69 degrees when we woke up at 7am and it quickly dropped to 40 through the day. It's amazing how the Lord blesses us! We had prayed for weeks for safe driving weather and we couldn't have asked for better!

We love our new home! We've been putting stuff away since the night we got here and there's still a lot to do. It's nice to have space to put our stuff and a basement for storage. I've always been afraid of basements.... guess i need to get over that! I got the stomache flu last night and haven't gotten out of bed all day. Charles has been amazing taking care of me! And he's been putting stuff away like a mad man. He's actually a pretty good decorator! We are excited because it's our first home that's ours together first. Our apartment in cocoa was mine before we were married so he really didn't have much hand in decorating. I'm so thankful for him and all that he does! How in the world did I get so blessed!?!

My parents totally blessed us and took us shopping yesterday at walmart. They spent over $400 stocking our pantry and making sure we had what we needed. They are truly amazing! I think they're worried we might get snowed in and not have any food!

We decided last minute to bring our dog Evie with us. We were kinda worried how she would do away from my parents dogs and in the cold, but I think she's loving the attention! She doesn't seem to mind the cold... infact, she's a little more frisky than usual. Of course charles has been spoiling her like crazy... letting her sleep in the bed and giving her treats! She is adorable! She was my dog for 6 years before Charles came around and I think she loves him more. LOL!

Our camera batteries are dead right now, but we're planning on posting pics soon. We miss everyone in Florida so much! Hopefully we'll be done in the spring to say hello! Hope you are all doing well!

love&laughter,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment