This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let it snow!

So Charles and I got to play in the snow today! We had so much fun! We through snow balls and took a walk around the block just being silly! He taught me a few things and I learned a few on my own. For instance, it is smart to tuck your jeans inside your boots if you're going to be walking in the snow... otherwise you end up with wet jeans! Also, you should tuck your scarf inside your jacket... otherwise you end up with a wet scarf! Plus it's hard to pick up snow balls if everytime you bend over your scarf is in your way and dragging on the ground! :0) We had tons of fun!














This is Jed and Maxine (our cars) early this morning when it has just started snowing.















I was attempting to get Charles to come closer so I could through this snowball at him... it didn't work, but I got him later!














Our street...














He's so cute!







So I guess we're having a great time so far! Our Neighbors are from Ohio and don't really care about the snow. He thought I was crazy this morning when I was all excited and giddy! Yes, I was like a little kid! We miss all of our friends and family down in the sunny Florida, but this really is our little adventure! We love you all!!!

Love&Laughter,

Casey and Charles!

No comments:

Post a Comment