This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

This Florida Boy and Girl...

So, I've lived in Florida my entire life. I've never been more than 30 minutes away from the nearest beach. I love the ocean, I love the warm weather, I love the 75 degree winters. :0) I love it all... but this Florida Girl is saying goodbye to the warm weather and her sandy beaches and saying hello to the white fluffy snow. That's right, we're moving to Pennsylvania.... and in the middle of December. LOL!!

Although Charles is from Florida he spent a year or two in Michigan. This makes him a little better prepared for this move than I. Even though I don't know what to expect, I'm totally excited about it! I know that this move is going to be amazing for us both! He's going to Wyotech and doing what he loves... I get to be supportive and stand by my man... experiencing things I've never before!! It's our adventure! ...and we're totally stoked!!

Right now we are sorta homeless. LOL! We packed up our home in cocoa and are in transit to PA. We get to spend Christmas with my family and then will leave the day after. This is our time to rest and relax and visit with friends before we leave. It's nice to have this time! :0)

Anyhoo, we'll keep you posted!! :0)

love&laughter,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment