This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!

Charles and I have had an amazing day with my family. We had my mom's famous breakfast casserole this morning. Cousin Kay came over for B-fast and to open gifts with us. We got so many cool things! My parents did way too much as usual! Charles couldn't wait to get outside with his new airsoft gun. I have to admit that it is really fun to shoot! Him and my big bro set up coke cans and had shooting practice.

My mom's entire family was at my aunts house tonight for dinner and gift exchange. It was really cool to have everyone together. (All 4 sibilings and their children, my cousins) My little cousins (Amaya was the flower girl in our wedding) are cuter than ever! Of course there was way too much food and goodies to eat! It was great to see everyone right before we leave and to say goodbye. I'm gonna miss them!

We leave early tomorrow morning for my Aunt and Uncle's in GA. That will be our first leg of this journey to PA. We're trying to make it to our new home before dark on Saturday night. Which, by the way, the sun sets at like 4:45pm. LOL!

Anyhoo, excited about our new adventure! We'll keep you posted!

Love&Laughter,
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment