This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Counting Down the Days!

9 weeks and 5 days and we will be heading home!  :0)  Charles will graduate on March 19th and we will be loading up in the truck on the 20th and driving back to sunny Florida!  Oh, how I've missed the beach... the smell of fresh cut grass... SUNSHINE!!!  Of course all of these things are secondary to my family and friends! 

I'm so proud of my hubby!!  He's graduating with honors as part of the National Technical Honor Society.  He has excelled in everything he put his hands to.  He's a tutor, a mentor, a student activities advisor, and part of the SAE.  (society of automotive engineers)  It's amazing how far he's come...  how much he's learned...  and how his dreams have grown!  I'm so thankful to the Lord for showing Charles that he could be more than what he's been told he could be his entire life!  His confidence level shot through the roof this past year!  I think he finally realized that the Lord had bigger and better plans for him.  Jeremiah 29:11

I should probably go and start packing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment