This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

getting ready

Charles is at school today and I'm supposed to be packing and cleaning.  I'm just so overwhelmed.  I keep thinking of all the things that I will have to do the next twomonths.  There is sooo much!  I started writing everything down so that I can remember and try not to stress, but I keep realizing there is more and more. 

Charles is an amazing packer.  I'm so thankful for that!  I hate packing and I'm just not very good at it.  It's funny how we really balance each other out.  He's good at organizing... I'm not.  I'm good with details and scheduling... he's not.  He's also very good at making me get rid of the things that I really don't need anymore.  We are hoping to really downsize everything before we go.  We are selling our fridge, stove, couches, chair, dresser, desk, and a few other things we just don't have room for. 

We have been praying that Charles and I will both find jobs right away in Florida.  I will most likely have to work for a bank again...  and Charles will probably work at a dealership.  I was thinking about going back to waitressing, but I don't think I could handle the hours again after having a normal schedule with lots of holidays.  It's really amazing how many we get a year!  Bankers!  HA!  Although I do miss the fast pace of waitressing and the fast cash! 

It's been in the 40's here for the past few days and all the snow and ice is melting.  Yay!  I think it's supposed to start snowing again tomorrow, but it will be nice to get a fresh clean start again!  It gets so yucky after a few days!  I didn't even have to turn the heat on today which is great for our electric bill!  :0) 

Anyhoo...  Florida here we come in 9 weeks from today!!  SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!  Believing that the Lord will provide all that we need to get there and survive until we get jobs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment