This is us... We strive to love... we love to laugh... we are trying to live life to the fullest! ...This is our ADVENTURE!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

P90X...2010...*sigh

So...

Charles and I have been talking a lot about trying to start our family...  aka baby makin' time!  LOL!  And yes, we stopped not trying.  Whether you want to call this trying or not... I don't care.  It is what it is.  We have prayed about this for the past few months and really felt like it was time.  I joined weight watchers in november to try and drop some pounds before conception and I got the p90x series for Christmas.  My first few weeks went really well and I dropped 20 pounds.  Then it was Christmas in Florida.  HA!!  It all started with a cookie and went down hill from there!!  I only gained back 6 pounds, but now I'm working my butt off to try and get back to where I was.  (by Wednesday which is weigh in time)

I am really loving my p90x videos.  They are very hard...  a lot harder than I expected, but we are determined to get through it!  Charles and I are doing them together.  (My man filled out a little the past year and wants his six pack back!!)  Last year we gained quite a bit of weight during the winter because it's too cold to do anything outside!  (Too cold for our Florida Blood!!)  Of course, Charles got rid of his by the fall, but mine seemed to stick around!  (as usual)  This was our solution...  an indoor at home workout!  I never knew YOGA was so dang difficult... I think I only made it like 20 minutes into it...  I couldn't do anymore downward dog to plank to whatever it was...  LOL! 

We were talking about what the theme for 2009 was and what our theme for 2010 will be.  We felt like 2009 was a - realizing the future and stepping out into the unknown - year.  It was a year of learning to trust the Lord and EACH OTHER!!  I feel so much closer to my husband and more dependant on the Lord!  The Lord's faithfulness through this season has been what we have held onto!  His love, His embrace, His strength, His wisdom!  Charles says the theme for 2010 should be "bundles of joy!"  LOL!!  Can you tell he wants a baby???  We decided we would continue to pray and seek the Lord about this year... the vision. 

Can I just take a moment here to say how much I love my Charlie??  He is amazing!  I know I say that all the time, but I'm just so in awe of who he is...  how much he loves me...  how much fun we have together!  We've got a good thing going.  I'm blessed!!!  He sees me like the world could never see! 

I'm so happy right now!  Oh, and we're back in Florida in 11 weeks!  I think I should start packing!!  :0)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Casey! I just came across your blog. Congrats on doing P90X! I finished it 5 weeks ago and am doing P90X plus now! i love the workouts

    Are you familiar with the coach program?

    check out my coach site and let me know what you think

    www.beachbodycoach.com/willb20213
    or
    www.fitnessachievement.com

    Also, we're starting up an email list to encourage people to keep pressing play and bring it, shoot me an email if you're interested

    will@fitnessachievement.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey - praying for you. Everything will happen in the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey, good for you on your fitness workout! and trying for a baby! yeah!! promise me i get to see you when you have him or her! that's awesome. i'm so glad you two are happy and staying with the Lord. Have fun keeping warm together ;)

    ReplyDelete